X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deaddowney
    • Aug 2008

HDMI Problems with Samsung BD P1400, Marantz SR5002 and Samsung LCD Tv

My setup is as the title says. The Signal from my Blu Ray player is going through my Marantz, which is then going out to the TV, all HDMI. When I set my TV to HDMI1 input with my Blu-ray and my receiver on, I see the Samsung logo and can use the menu functions for the Blu-ray player on screen.

However, as soon as I press play, all of a sudden the tv switches to HDMI3 input channel and the screen goes black because there's nothing plugged into HDMI3. I can hear audio from the receiver, but no video.

If I turn off Anynet (which is supposed to coordinate various samsung components), when the TV's set to HDMI1 it doesn't automatically switch to HDMI3 and I get a picture from a playing dvd, but I get no audio.

This used to work, I just unplugged my components to tidy up the wires, so I know these components work together and the wires should be ok.
  • deaddowney
    • Aug 2008

HDMI Problems with Samsung BD P1400, Marantz SR5002 and Samsung LCD Tv Reply to Threa

Finally got it to work. I had to plug the output from the DVD into the HDMI 3 input on the Marantz with Anynet on.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Ahhh, the joys of HDMI :twisted:
      My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"