X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rannalf
    • Jan 2007

NOOB here, Nice place!

I hope you guys don't mind posts from NOOBs. I have seen a few here as I have lurked for the past couple of weeks. I currently have a very cheap HTIB that doesn't really do what I need it to do, so I am interested in what you guys might have to offer. I may potentailly have a very small theater/viewing room available at some point if my brother in law moves out,so I will probably be looking for some gear in the near to mid future.

I know a little about audio, and a little more about electronics, so maybe I can be of some help to some other folks. Anyway, nice to meet you all and I will see you around.

Thanks!
  • Club1820
    • Jan 2006

1st things 1st - get rid of the bro-in-law!
    Rotel 1068, Rotel 1060, Rotel 1055, Rotel 1095, Rotel 956, Rotel RLC-1040, M&K VX-860 Sub, Whatmough M30s, Squeezebox 3

Comment

• wkhanna
      Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

Welcome to the forum, rannalf!

You will get valuable and accurate advice from the knowledgeable and kind folks here.
      I know I have over the time I have been a member, and owe a debt of gratitude to everyone here for helping me to make informed and practical decisions on the many upgrades I have made in that time.
      _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
      ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• aud19
        Twin Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2003

Welcome :T

Before we can make any recommendations though we'll have to know what space we're looking at, budget, equipment requirements (ie: do you already have an HDTV etc)
        Jason

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"