X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joetama
    • May 2006

Bloody Center Channel...

Hey all,

Ok, well I got a new Plasma TV and now that I don't have my center channel above my TV it sounds like crap. It's not that it is terrible I am just really starting to notice where it's lacking....

So, it is an HTM-7 go figure. If I want a center to go better with my 703s what would you guys suggest?

I'm thinking about the HTM3 or 4.... But I don't know....
    -Joe
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

If changing it's position made it sound worse, putting a new speaker in the same bad position won't fix your problem. You need to buy/make a proper stand to position and angle the speaker so that it's aimed at the listening position with no boundaries interfering with it.
    Jason

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

I use 2 Lovan Soviergn stands stacked to position mine right under my projector screen and it's worked out great. My center lacks for nothing in this position. I have my Xbox 360 on the middle rack with the HD-DVD player on top of it, then the second Lovan, then my speaker, it's really quite a nice setup.
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Charles
        • Jul 2006

Went through the same thing with my 703's/HTM7. Had to bone up and get an HTM3s then all was well again except for maybe my bank account.....

Comment

• joetama
          • May 2006

Well.... I have tried all sorts of postioning... I have it right now where it sounds the best..... I am moving someone soon so I don't think I'm going to pay for anything new until then. But, I can live with it now.....
          -Joe

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"