Good quality reasonably priced DVD player?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesse111
    • Jul 2005

Good quality reasonably priced DVD player?

Hey guys, looking for a good reliable player. I'm pure 2 channel music but enjoy watching a movie with the wife now and then. Any suggestions on a good DVD player that is reasonably priced? Pretty much want to drop in a DVD and not have to worry about quality and performance issues. But I don't need anything of videophile level.

Thanks.
  • LikeCoiledSteel
    • May 2004

I have read some great reviews of the Denon 1920 ($350), also check out the Cambridge Audio 540.
    Steel

Comment

• Jesse111
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by LikeCoiledSteel
      I have read some great reviews of the Denon 1920 ($350), also check out the Cambridge Audio 540.
      Steel
      I always liked Denon for midphile stuff. Perfect price point. Thanks for the tips.

Comment

• kirknelson
        • Sep 2006

One of the highest rated DVD players ever. Goes for $199 or $149 will get you the universal player (SACD/DVD-A) but lacks the Faroudja video Processing.

Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, OPPO Digital designs and markets high quality digital electronics that deliver style, performance, innovation, and value to A/V enthusiasts and savvy consumers alike. The company's attention to core product performance and strong customer focus distinguishes it from traditional consumer-electronics brands.

Comment

• peterS
          Super Senior Member
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by kirknelson
          One of the highest rated DVD players ever. Goes for $199 or $149 will get you the universal player (SACD/DVD-A) but lacks the Faroudja video Processing.

http://www.oppodigital.com/?partner=111
          ive owned the denon 2910 and this is just as good imo

Comment

• Loner
            • Nov 2005

Denon 2900
            Denon AVR 3803, Denon DVD-2900, Denon DCM-560, Samsung Monitor, Yamaha TT-400U, Yamaha K-222, Panasonic PV-V4525S

Swans 6.1's Fronts, Swans C3 center, Swans R3's rears, SVS PB13-Ultra subwoofer, Cables - Neotech, BetterCables and Blue Jeans

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"