who makes the best sub??(at a reasonable price)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pietsch288
    • Sep 2006

who makes the best sub??(at a reasonable price)

I am looking to buy a svs pc 20-39 plus used hopefully for about 600 or 650. But since I havent bought it yet (because I can't post in the pawn shop)thought I'd ask-what it the best sub that I could get for my hard earned money? Only have a budget of 650 max including ship. Anybody have some good ideas.
  • dyazdani
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Oct 2005

You are on the right track - SVS are some of the best performaning subs for the money in commercial offerings.
    Danish

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

yup :yesnod:

Either that or have a look in "Mission Pssible DIY" and build an even better sub for your money
      Jason

Comment

• peterS
        Super Senior Member
        • Dec 2005

butt kicker amp and tc sounds sub(s)

Comment

• Nick M
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Nov 2004

SVS and HSU are usually recognized as having the best bang for the buck.

Oh, and DIY tops 'em all, but you need to put a bit of sweat into it.
          ~Nick

Comment

• Inu_Yasha
            • May 2006

I would have to vote svs if you're not into diy. Definately go DIY if you have the time to do it as you will definately get more bang for your buck and you can make something that even tops the best that svs has to offer.

Comment

• kgveteran
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Inu_Yasha
              I would have to vote svs if you're not into diy. Definately go DIY if you have the time to do it as you will definately get more bang for your buck and you can make something that even tops the best that svs has to offer.
              Just to add my 2cents.DIY gets you what you want, in the color you need, to fit where you are going put it, at a price that you choose.

Enjoy KG
              Here is my LCR "Trio". Way to go guys !

Comment

• Inu_Yasha
                • May 2006

Originally posted by kgveteran
                Just to add my 2cents.DIY gets you what you want, in the color you need, to fit where you are going put it, at a price that you choose.

Enjoy KG

Well... price does make or break some things with DIY as it is harder to make a lower cost design. When I was debating about getting the SVS 10" I had a hard time finding suitable designs under $400. I eneded up spending about $700 on my current sub which is a RL-p15 powered by a EP2500.

Comment

• DrJRapp
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Apr 2003

SVS.....

There may be a few better subs out there for more $$$$, but you can't find a better company!
                  Jerry Rappaport

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"