X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ac81017
    • Aug 2006

B&W asw 675, 700 or 750?

Hi guys, I´m on the look for an new sub, I have a B&w asw 300 :E , yeah, nothing to shout about there!

Soooo, I´m going to buy a new sub, question is, which one to choose and why? I´m thinking or something between asw675 to the 750! I want the sub for both music and film. In the future I´ll upgrade to the B&W 805s, but that will have to wait! :T
  • htsteve
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

ac81017,

Of your choices listed here, I would tend to the 700 or 750. Of course, performance and personal preference play a big role. Many people in this forum are quite happy with SVS (I have no personal experience with these models). One company I can recommend is Martin Logan. I have a Depth (~$1600) matched with my B&W 804's, HTM1 and 705's. It is both musical and has enough thunder for HT. I am very pleased with this sub. The smaller brother to the Depth is the Grotto (~$999). Same driver and general design, but a smaller version. Getting a Grotto now would be quite nice. You can always add one when you get the 805's.

What are your speakers now?

Hope this helps.

Comment

• ac81017
      • Aug 2006

Sub

I have two pairs of B&W 602s3´s, not the worlds best speakers, but they´re ok! Martin Logan is very hard to find here in Sweden, but i will check it out!!
      I´ve also been looking at Sunfire and Mirage, but I am leaning towards the ASW750 :T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"