X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CombatWombat
    • Jul 2006

Bi-Amping Tryed it and love it too

I just Bi-Amped the center channel with the las remaining channel I have in my HT

Stuff Bi-Wiring which I tryed yesterday

Im now a Bi-Amp Fan
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Combat Wombat,

You are now on a slipery slope indeed... New amps in your horizon... More cables... Better source components... ;x(

Welcome to our world... :T

Geoff

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Another soul lost. . . . :B

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• htsteve
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004

Welcome to the full side of the force

CombatWombat,

I too recently bi-amped my system. I bought a Rotel 1077 and am bi-amping my B&W N804's and HTM1. I'm so crazy, I evem bi-amped my rear speakers (705's) with a 1066. Audio Bliss all the way around. ;x(
        Last edited by htsteve; 09 July 2006, 21:02 Sunday.

Comment

• CombatWombat
          • Jul 2006

Ive got a 3910 coming and just bought TARA LABS Specturm 2a interconnects
          Just have to buy some really good speaker cables bummer that getting CAT cabels in the amount and lengths Im looking for would prove costly only on the grounds of shipping a big chunk of copper to Aussie land.

Amp will be here soon just gotta pic em
          mabey a couple of 1095's
          Stuff it how about a rack of 1090s now that would be cool and fn expencive
          I think the 95's might do the trick

After Im having this fun I might put the B7W speaker upgrade on hlod for a feew months

oooo and My RSP 1098 gets in next week I might go and order a few amps today..... Looking foward to them....The bank account might not be but who every listens to them...LOL

Comment

• ht_addict
            • Dec 2002

Originally posted by CombatWombat
            Ive got a 3910 coming and just bought TARA LABS Specturm 2a interconnects
            Just have to buy some really good speaker cables bummer that getting CAT cabels in the amount and lengths Im looking for would prove costly only on the grounds of shipping a big chunk of copper to Aussie land.

Amp will be here soon just gotta pic em
            mabey a couple of 1095's
            Stuff it how about a rack of 1090s now that would be cool and fn expencive
            I think the 95's might do the trick

After Im having this fun I might put the B7W speaker upgrade on hlod for a feew months

oooo and My RSP 1098 gets in next week I might go and order a few amps today..... Looking foward to them....The bank account might not be but who every listens to them...LOL
            Are you using your setup mostly for HT or 2CH/DVD-A, etc? If its mostly HT forget about the 3910 and get a Toshiba A1 HD-DVD player. I sold my 2mth old 3910 to get the Toshiba and have been very pleased with my purchase. The 3910 is a great unit, but upconverted 1080i just isn't the same as True 1080i :E :E

Comment

• CombatWombat
              • Jul 2006

Music

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"