X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maseline_98
    • Apr 2005

OPPO OPDV971H question?

I saw that the OPPO plays DivX. I was wonder if it played them from a cdr and a dvdr. I'm only curious cuz I have this season of lost in xvid format but I have yet to get a chance to watch them. Normally, I would probably just stream them to my xbox, but this might be a simple solution to that. Also, my TV has 2 HDMI inputs and I want to make sure that I don't need to buy anything extra if I purchase it. It says it comes with a DVI to HDMI "bonus cable". HD-DVD will be out soon, but not that soon. :T

Sony kds-60a2000\Panasonic BD-55k\XBOX 360 Premium(20gig)Slingbox\Xbox(flashed) running XBMC
    Emotiva UMC-1\Emotiva XPA-5\Klipsch (2)RF-7s with DeanG xover upgrade, RC-7 with DeanG xover upgrade, (2)RS-7s\SVS 20-39PC+

An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"