X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajpoe
    • Jul 2004

Replacing a blown woofer in Athena sub.

My buddy has an SCT Series Athena P3 and he blew the woofer. He is looking for a cheap fix for the time being so I figured he could probably replace the woofer with something relatively cheap from Parts Express that will keep pace or outperform the woofer that comes in them. Here are the specs for the P3. Can you guys offer any suggestions? It is a ported down firing 10" woofer. I assume the screw holes should line up for all 10s or that can at least be measured if necessary? Thanks!
    AJPoe - - Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!
  • Clive
    Former Moderator
    • Jan 2002

Hi AJPoe, I believe that the guys at "Mission Possible" would be the people best to help you in this case. Give them a try for a quicker responce :T

Good Luck!
    CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?

Comment

• ajpoe
      • Jul 2004

Ooops, I thought I was posting in "Mission Possible"... Sorry bout that! I reposted the info there. You can delete this thread if you want.
      Last edited by Clive; 21 February 2006, 07:39 Tuesday.
      AJPoe - - Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"