X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amd555
    • Sep 2005

Zvox Or One Pieve Ht System

I'm interested in buying a Zvox or some other one-piece- Home theater system. Can any one make any suggestions to me about that? Zvox seems to be the only company outthere that has what I;m looking for for my small-clucky living room. I know I can get a couple of "real" home thaeter systems at under $200 but dont have the space for them.
  • Snap
    Super Senior Member
    • Feb 2005

Yamaha makes one of those gizmos! I think that it sounds better than those HT in a box you can get for 200 bucks. Just as long as you realize that it is not going to sound as good as a seperate system. But the Yamaha system is pretty cool. But I think it might be more than you are willing to spend. I think I saw one for 1800 at a AV store the other day. It has 2 boxes and 42 little speakers in the thing. I will try and find the link about it. It does sound pretty good though for a HT system like that.

EDIT: Here is the link for the system that I was talking about.
    The Bitterness of poor quality last longer than the joy of low prices.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"