X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herbonbay
    • Jan 2005

Whats going on at Samsung?

About 4 months ago I had decided that the HDTV I wanted was the Samsung HLP 4674 DLP. As I was in the process of ripping out a livingroom wall, I used the dimensions of this set to size the recess that would eventually contain my sound system and the yet to be purchased TV. About 2 months ago the HLP 4674 was removed from Samsungs active models on it's website. The 4674 could still be found in the archives section on the site. It had been replaced by the HLR 4677. As the 77 seemed almost identical to the 74. I wasn't too concerned. I think they added a tuner and dropped a few connection options. A few weeks ago, the 77 disappeared entirely from the site and the 74 was moved out of the archives and reposted as an active model. I think I still want the 74, but this unusual activity on Samsungs site before either model truly made it to the market place has me a little confused and concerned. Does anyone have any experience ( good or bad) with either of these models and does anyone know why Samsung keeps playing musical chairs with them. I can only conclude that one, or both, have some problems.
    Herb
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"