X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rick c
    • Aug 2004

denon dvd2200 problems?

I finally installed the 2200 and it played dvd's fine.SACD/dvda were played via ext of my receiver and they played fine.CD's without ext would not play(no sound) why?I also could not get any sound from the speaker level setup in the denon.When i selected" auto" it would cycle thru without making changes and no sound.Manual still no sound.I had taken out my meter and this is the results i got.I know i must be doing something wrong.Can someone help with my problems.thanks
  • rick c
    • Aug 2004

I figured out what the problem was i think.The denon auto detects that it's a dvda or sacd which is why it wont play them without going to the ext of the receiver.The sacd are hybrud if it matters.They did play on my previous dvd player.Also is it normal to get such a low sub output? i have to raise the sub volume to some kind of response but still very low.Sorry but i'm very new at this type of multi format.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"