X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sindhu
    • Feb 2005

Auto Set-up for Denon 3805

What has been your experience with the auto setup of the Denon AVR3805?
    I did mine on the weekend and oops ! It did the FL/FR/C distances correctly (12.5 ft for FL/FR and 14.5 ft for center) put the sub 21 feet away (shud be 15ft) and the SL/SR 10 feet away (shud be 6 ft) from the listening position. What was most rediculous was +8.5db on the FL/FR/SL/SR and -5db on the sub. The center was +5db which sounded OK. And all the spearkers were large !!

I know that room acoustics plays a vital role in this test and it is not infallible. But what could be the reason for such a large (and uniform) db boost for the speakers ? Am I screwing up somewhere ? My room is a rectangle about 15ft by 22ft. The SL/SRs are wall mounted at 14ft (on the longer side). Further back I have a seating area when we are not using the HT.

FYI I have Denon 3805/Denon 3910, KEF Q7 floorstanders in front, Q10C, Q2DS diapole surrounds.

Regards

SIndhu
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"