X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jordyn
    • Mar 2005

In-Wall Speakers Paradigm or James??

Rec Room is almost built and need some assistance with In-Wall speaker choices. Size of room 16x28'. Home Theater one half of room/ Pool Table and Games on other half. Due to compromise with wife, speakers will be In Wall. Am leaning towards Paradigm SA-35's and Sa-15's for Rear. Due to fact that sub will be in cabinet am probably going with Triad In-Room Silver Sub 12" (Can get Sub for $800). Center will be CC 470 all will be powered by either Marantz 8500 or NAD 763 (I have narrowed my receiver choices to those 2).
    I listened today to the James Loudspeaker In Wall 63-SDX and was very impressed with sound quality. Had never heard of James before today and wanted opinions on the 63-SDX and based on the components above which In- Wall combination may serve my purpose best.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"