X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nimrodasas
    • May 2011

help in buying inwall speakers

haloo all i bought 804 diamond front with htm4di center and lx85 and m6i as intgrated
    i would like to add sourround speakers but i think i prefer in wall
    what is the most recommend inwall surround speaker from my system

and can i at first only mount it to the wall with out geting inside the well
    or it must be inside the wall..
    cause i intend to move soon

thanks for replay
  • Glen B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jul 2004

If you intend to move soon, why even bother with mounting speakers ? You will have to repair whatever damage was done to the wall. If you must, Axiom makes in-wall, on-wall and in-wall/on-wall models. The latter offer the option of either form of mounting. I use their on-wall speakers in my HT system. Their modest prices belie their performance, but don't just take my word for it, read the reviews. The on-walls have a unique mounting/connection system that allows them to sit almost flush against the wall, with just a 1/4 inch gap.

Comment

• RedWolf
      • Sep 2007

I asked a similar question to my dealer. He recommended the CWM7.3. I have not heard them personally so please report back. Make sure you find a quality installer.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"