X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Newbie
    • Jan 2005

Finally got it...

Hey guys, I am new to this site and to Home theaters. I just received my purchase of my AE 700 Panasonic projector. It came with the 25ft monster cable and a 92" screen,(screen hasnt come yet) I hooked it up just to play with it a while and see how it looks and i was blown away. I didnt even use the monster cable that they gave me yet (just the regular rca jacks that it came with) and the picture looks awesome. THe wall that it is on is dark brown cause I am awaiting my screen, but I could see it crystal clear. I can only imagine what its going to look like when its all on correctly. I.E, screen, cables, mounted.

Anyway, now that I have the "basics" I wanted to get some opinions on the rest of the HT. I am planning on using the speakers that I have right now until I can afford to get a new system. I have two floor standing KLH 10" and two floorstanding 15" Jensen speakers that I planned to put on all four corners of my room. I then used a center speaker to an old surround sound out-of-the-box system that I had. To me, It sounds great, but obviously not the true great theater sound that I want in the near future. I am running all of it off an old pioneer receiver. So, my question is, should I go for a new top of the line surround sound system out-of-the-box type or should i just get a new receiver and start adding new speakers to that. By the way, the room that I am putting it in is a dedicated room about 15 ft by 15ft. Thanks alot for any input you guys can share.

Jesse
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"