X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob W.
    • Jan 2005

Anyone own a Denon 1910 DVD player?

Does anyone out there have a Denon 1910 dvd player? I am thinking of buying one and would like to know if this player is reliable? Have you had any problems with it? How long have you had it? I've seen good reviews on this player. How's the picture and the sound? I've heard that it is difficult to get servicing fron Denon.
    Thanks in advance.
    Rob
  • soundhound
    • Mar 2004

I bought probably the first one that Ultimateelctronics sold in Woodbury Mn. Have owned it 3-4 mos. It's as good of quality as the dvd 900 I had for about 1 yr. preceeding it. It's hd capable, but with there are no hd dvd's yet so, I use the component video out, very nice picture. I can also hear recording differences in cd's so the audio side is respectable. For the $250 price tag you can't go wrong.

Comment

• willbrosk
      • Sep 2004

Well, I have owned the 1910 for a few months now and have no complaints. I am currently using th DVI output upscaled to 1080. To be honest I cant see much improvement from when I had it connected through componets. Compared to the mid grade sony dvd I had before, the picture and sound quality are much improved. If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"