X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kmak
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2002

Echostar DVR-921

Does anyone have one of these? How does it perform? I heard ExpressVu (Canada) is bringing this out soon. I'm not taking the HD plunge until this is released.

Ken
    Attached Files
  • Mark_E
    • Dec 2004

dual PVR HD reciver

I have been patiently sticking with Bell for over a year with the anticipation of this receiver. What I am lead to believe is that this receiver has been scrapped because of the number of bugs and problems with it. Echo Star is apparently working on a replacement which BE is to get. Who knows when, but in the meantime, thanks BE for the free programming as enticement to prevent me from switching to Rogers....who does have a HD PVR and depending on where you are in Canada, they do have a dual tuner HD PVR.

Comment

• Mark_E
      • Dec 2004

I just noticed that you are in Sudbury, so you would be able to get Rogers dual tuner PVR. For some reason, us dregs in the maritimes are not able to get the higher end dual tuner PVR. Only single tuner for us.

Comment

• kmak
        Super Senior Member
        • Dec 2002

Mark,

We don't have Rogers here in Sudbury. It's Persona Cable, they bought out Northern Cable a couple of years ago. I know Persona has a box, but I haven't paid attention to their kiosk at the mall. Do you have the model 6000 Rx or the newer one whatever it is...6100??? They have a great deal for the dual-dual LNB 20" dish and newish receiver $399.00 on the ExpressVu site.

Ken

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"