X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • murphy3414
    • Nov 2004

What's with Denon

Does anyone know what the deal is with some of these Denon receiver models, AVR985, 885, 785, I've seen at some local retailers as well as some online retailers. These are not listed on the Denon website. Just wondering if they are a custom low-end line for some retailers. Any information would help.
  • Glen B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by murphy3414
    Does anyone know what the deal is with some of these Denon receiver models, AVR985, 885, 785, I've seen at some local retailers as well as some online retailers. These are not listed on the Denon website. Just wondering if they are a custom low-end line for some retailers. Any information would help.
    The models are probably so new that they have not yet been added to the Denon Website. Denon does have posted information on a model AVR485 showing as being "tentative." It is not uncommon for manufacturers to have new products out in advance of having published information available.

Comment

• junior77blue
      • Nov 2004

Well, denon has always had a '2nd' unknown line. Never on their website...its like their stripped down versions of the last years models with new numbers. I'd be curious to find out what they are.

Comment

• DeepPurple23
        • Dec 2004

Actually, the number you mentioned are in Denon's "Pro" series not in their "home" series. Typically, there is no difference in the equivalent models. I'm not sure why they do this, they just do.

Hope that this helps.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"