X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Celine Dion's One Heart

Anyone else picked this up? I've been listening to it for a few days at work now and its not as bad as I'd first thought. Its very much has a popular pop sound to it which maybe isn't the best use of her voice but I guess that's a sign of the times. There's a few decent tracks on it to justify the purchase...providing you like pop music. Her version of I drove all night is catchy and not to bad...but its not as good as say Roy Orbinson's version.

• George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Hey, Andrew, do you get the feeling no one wants to discuss Celine around here ?

She's a favorite of Joan's but so far she hasn't bought her new cd so I don't know how good it is. As for I Drove All Night, I really have to say I don't care for that particular song.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

As for I Drove All Night, I really have to say I don't care for that particular song.
      The song in general or Celine's version?

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

The song in general. Now I have never heard the Roy Orbison version, but I didn't like everything he sang, just most of what he sang.

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

• efarstad
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jun 2001

I too am a Celine fan...in fact I saw her TWICE in concert...and she is an TRUE entertainer! :T I think we own all but perhaps her earliest efforts....and her new album is not bad either....and I'm not ashamed to admit it! :P

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
          E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
          E-Cinema

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"