X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Classic Jazz - Jazz Legends

Picked this up a few days ago. It is the first of three in a collection from Time Life. I must say, I am surprised. The disc is very well mastered. It maybe one of the best compilatation disc ever for it's sonic presence.

The 2 cd set has a slew of artist from Duke Ellington to Sarah Vaughan. 30 of them to complete your listening pleasure. Cuts ranging from 'Take Five" performed by Dave Brubeck Quartet to "Since I fell for you" performed by Dinah Washington.

I was not expecting much from them but, Time Life seems to know what they are doing.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Cool!
    Sounds like they're from my generation,too.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• John Holmes
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Sounds like they're from my generation,too
      Yes my friend, we try to cater to everyone here! :LOL:

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
      "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

:LOL:

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"