X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

DVD INTERNATIONAL'S - Naxos Night Music Vol. 2

I received this fine disc from Ralph (Alpaha DVD) a few weeks ago. Being that was at the begining of my move, I just yesterday had a chance to listen to it.

So far I have only enjoyed this disc via it's DTS track (there are several others to choose from). And what a wonderful track it is! The sound was very involving. With no signs of edge. Multi-channel sound may not be the first choice for some but, this disc proves most would be hard pressed to dislike it when done right!

Set in the classical genre, it's laid back sounds from some of the biggest names in the business, are sure to please. And for those that would like a little more visual relaxzation, the video scenes are well done to boot.

This DVD will get a lot of "air time" in my system.

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

I must keep an eye open for this disc.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"