X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ken McDaniel
    • Aug 2000

Creed - Weathered

Hey, it's a Ken sighting!!!! I bought a new CD this weekend and felt compelled to sound off.

Is there anyone else besides me that find themselves glued to this band? Catch them at the halftime on Thanksgiving?

In an era of TRL driven one-hit-wonders, it's rare for any band to step up to the plate and hit three pitches out of the park. First My Own Prison, then Human Clay, and now Weathered.

I'm really impressed with the production quality on this one. It's really rare for me to find a Rock/Metal album that I can really listen to on my system. My Sonus Fabers just bring out all the flaws in rock recordings. Most of the flaws manifest themselves in poor drum recordings. Cymbals and high hats sound tinny.

Anyway, this album rocks. Drums roll clean from the towers. Soundstage is up front and powerful. The band sounds better than ever. It's hard to imagine Creed getting any better.

Ken
    Ken
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Creed has been around a long time, haven't they? I really haven't gotten into Creed myself though.

My musical tastes have taken a giant leap into jazz and soft jazz, or classics like Pink Floyd, Clapton, that sort of thing...

Nice to "sight" ya Ken. Wondered about ya!

Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"