X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigburner
    Super Senior Member
    • May 2005

Do you want to go to the edge of music?

Then listen to my son's band's latest song "Gore 2 da FLOOR", which he recorded and mixed in his bedroom last Saturday.

It is amazing what can be done with software these days. A few years ago this recording would have required racks and racks of equipment.

This recording goes beyond what can be reasonably handled by myspace. You'll notice that there are some strange sounds when myspace can't manage the sub drops (low frequency pulses inserted into the song for effect). It sounds better on the mp3 download (available on the myspace page if you're interested) and much better on a good hi-fi system.

Anyway, this is what I have to live with in my house...

xRABOTOx (song finally up!)'s profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

My son's band is called RABOTO. This is a different band to the one I posted recently on the YouTube thread.

Nigel.
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Nigel,

It is amazing that, it was all done in his bedroom. What a good deal for him and his band.
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• bigburner
      Super Senior Member
      • May 2005

Thank you John.

It's now got 465 plays on myspace. Small, but more listening-toos than I've had this week.

If anyone else has children or relatives or friends who sing, play, record or mix music - or even sing along as I do - then feel free to chip in.

The creative people amongst us enable all of us in the HTGuide Forum to enjoy our hi-fi hobby so I support them.

Nigel.

Comment

• ShadowZA
        Super Senior Member
        • Jan 2006

Way-to-go, Nigel. Kudo's to your son. What with available software + MySpace exposure ... this could translate into some great opportunities.
        :T

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"