X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShadowZA
    Super Senior Member
    • Jan 2006

Paul Newman - R.I.P

Saturday 27 September 2008: Legendary film star Paul Newman, whose brilliant blue eyes, good looks and talent made him one of Hollywood's top actors over six decades, has died, a spokesperson said on Saturday. He was 83 and had been battling cancer.

Newman appeared in some 60 movies, including Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, The Hustler, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, and The Sting. He earned nine Oscar nominations for acting and won the best actor honour for 1986's The Color of Money.
  • Gump
    • Sep 2005

I was also saddened when I heard this news. Definitely one of my favorite actors. Great, entertaining classic films. Cool Hand Luke, Hustler, Hombre, Butch Cassidy---they don't get any better than that...end of an era.

Neil

(this should probably be moved to "At The Movies" thread or something more appropriate)

Comment

• ShadowZA
      Super Senior Member
      • Jan 2006

Here's the main thread. Best would be to continue posting there: http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?t=31348

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"