• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Race Car Driver
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Nirvana Unplugged : DVD - DTS

Just picked it up tonight.

All I can say is wow. DTS, sounds great! Extras are cool, including the practice sessions.

Well worth the sale price of 11.99 or whatever at Best Buy today and tomorrow.
    B&W
  • greenhorn
    • Feb 2007

I have had the CD for years and each time I listen to it I think it is pretty extraordinary. You can't help but to realize there was a short time of something special. One of those rare things that I think was not destined to be perpetual, but to catch fire and rage until it succumb to it's own intensity. Yeah, maybe a little romanticized but I do think KC did fall into the tortured artist mold pretty much. Most anything Nirvana comes with a big Wow factor for me, especially Unplugged.

Comment

• Race Car Driver
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2005

Yea the cd is great, there are a few extra songs on the DVD that were not on the cd.

Its really cool to hear it in 5.1 The bass was great, the arrangement is prefect, with the crowd and the live factor comming out of the rears.

Ive listened to it 3 times already.
      B&W

Comment

• aud19
        Twin Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2003

Is the DVD out already!!??!? :P
        Jason

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"