X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tagman
    • Jan 2007

Best Place To Purchase Cd's

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering where most of you guys buy your music. I am looking to buy cd's online, but there are so many sites. Which one is the best?

I was check ing out "yourmusic.com" they seem to have a good deal.
    You buy at least one cd a month at only 6.99, and every other cd on the site is 6.99. You can purchase as many cd's as you want at the 6.99 price.

Check out the website for more info, but the prices are cheap. The only problem with this site is that they dont carry all artists. No pink floyd,
    beatles ect, but they do have led zep, clapton, and many others. They are part of the BMG music group.

I do have an ipod, and use itunes, but I find many of there recordings
    inferior to cd even if I burn my own from my library in cd mode.

So any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Tommy
  • tagman
    • Jan 2007

also forgot to mention that yourmusic.com offers free shipping all the time.
    You can purchase faster shipping. Just wanted to mention this.

Tommy

Comment

• june
      • Feb 2005

cdnow.com

If you don't mind pre-owned CD's www.cdnow.com
      June
      "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"

Comment

• Thelonious Funk
        • Dec 2006

deepdiscountcds.com is where I buy as they promise to have the lowest price online.
        Hello, my name is Eric and I am a music addict.

Comment

• tagman
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Thelonious Funk
          deepdiscountcds.com is where I buy as they promise to have the lowest price online.
          Thanks eric, I will try that website out tonight. By the way I noticed that you are in ft. myers. I visit Sanibel about 4 times a year. I love it down there. My wife and I want to move there. Thanks.

Tommy

Comment

• Thelonious Funk
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by tagman
            Thanks eric, I will try that website out tonight. By the way I noticed that you are in ft. myers. I visit Sanibel about 4 times a year. I love it down there. My wife and I want to move there. Thanks.

Tommy

Oh boy. More snow birds! Just promise me you know how to drive and I will allow it. I am, after all, the King of SWFL.

If you visit Sanibel, I hope you visit Ellington's as well. We don't have much of a jazz scene, so everyone who can should support that bar.

Comment

• tagman
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Thelonious Funk
              Oh boy. More snow birds! Just promise me you know how to drive and I will allow it. I am, after all, the King of SWFL.

If you visit Sanibel, I hope you visit Ellington's as well. We don't have much of a jazz scene, so everyone who can should support that bar.
              Eric, I have been to Ellingtons. That is the jazz club inside the Saibel inn hotel, right?

Where else in the ft.Myers area are there jazz, and blues nightclubs?
              You shouls know, YOU ARE the floridian king!! :P

Tommy

Comment

• tagman
                • Jan 2007

By the way. After doing alot of research on the topic of best place to but cd's, I found and joined the best site that I thought was the cheapest.
                "yourmusic.com" The prices are excellent with no shipping charges.
                The library is missing a few of the artists that I like, but the majority of the music that I listen too is there. Check it out. Only 6.99 for any cd!!

Tommy

Comment

• Thelonious Funk
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by tagman
                  Eric, I have been to Ellingtons. That is the jazz club inside the Saibel inn hotel, right?

Where else in the ft.Myers area are there jazz, and blues nightclubs?
                  You shouls know, YOU ARE the floridian king!! :P

Tommy

Tommy,

You'll have to cross the bridge and go into Ft. Myers, but there is a place called Cin Cin that has a small jazz group on Sunday nights. Sax player is pretty damn good and the bar pours the drinks in a timely fashion.

Comment

• Chris D
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Dec 2000

Well, I just reserved my airline travel to/from Miami for our cruise in May, as well as some hotel and travel stuff in Miami and Key West before and after the cruise.

Can't wait.
                    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
                    - Pleasantville

Comment

• Thelonious Funk
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Chris D
                      Well, I just reserved my airline travel to/from Miami for our cruise in May, as well as some hotel and travel stuff in Miami and Key West before and after the cruise.

Can't wait.

Should have come in March! I would have treated you to the best music festival in Florida!

Learn ways to add value to your home

Comment

• David Meek
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        • Aug 2000

My favorite for mainstream CDs is DeepDiscoutCD, also. However, they've just combined DeepDiscountCD and DeepDiscountDVD into one site. It's now called:

DeepDiscount

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎
                        Searching...Please wait.
                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                        There are no results that meet this criteria.
                        Search Result for "|||"