X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jraducha
    • Aug 2004

Possibly a new found love?

I bought a Dynaco Stereo 70 and the matching preamp from a guy the other day and now I am looking for a set of bookshelf speakers to go with them. The cool part about it is that it only cost me 200 bucks and the guy just got done re-tubing them.

What do you all recommend?

I have a 5.1 set up at home now that consists of Dynaudio and Rotel. I would like to get a speaker that sounds as trasparent as the dynaudios.

Thanks for the replies.....
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Jason, can you continue on with Dynaudio monitor-type speakers? That'd most likely give you the best sonic matches front-to-rear and side-to-side. What Dynaudios are you currently using?

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Jraducha
      • Aug 2004

I was looking for a new speaker for the 2 channel tube amp. I wasnt going to use the dynaudio speakers cause they are not the most sensitive speaker around. I have the audience 82s up front,122c center, rears are 42ws. The sub is the sub300.

I was thinking maybe B&W 600 series bookshelf speakers for my little dynaco or if someone has a good recommendation for me to look at I would be more the intrested...

thanks

Comment

• Citizen Kane
        • Jan 2003

Hiya Jason. An aquaintance of mine has a pair of Meadowlark Swallows hooked up to his dynasaur 70. I have not heard it myself but he raves about the match.
        Habe ad alius ad ait immoderatio

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"