X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob
    • Jul 2000

I like this

finally a HT forum that recognizes that for some of us 2 channel music is also an important part of our system.
    Does this mean we can talk about tubes and vinyl as long as we don't get into meaningless arguements about which is better, " old" tech. vs " new" tech.?
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Great Bob, great to have you here with us, and absolutely no problem with tubes. In fact, one of the reasons I specifically asked Michael to join us, is not only because of his experience with tube gear. But also his passion for 2 channel audio.

HT is in our name, but we want our lives to be full of music too, when the time is right.

Additionally, you will find a catagory that exists in The Guide called High end audio as well as tube amplifiers. Additionally, we have an accoustics section, which is definitely applicable across the board. Speakers, is a grand topic. From budget to Revel Salons, we will try to have them all represented eventually.

Thanks,

Lex

Comment

• MichaelW
      • Aug 2000

Bob,

Welcome! This forum is for all things about 2 channel audio, tube gear and vinyl included. There are no limitations to the 2 channel discussion.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"