X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

New Meridian DSP-8000's

Huba huba, have you seen these jewel's of the nile? What beautiful speakers!!!

They are the first item listed on the ad, as of 8/10/00.

Since I want to get you guys used to using the Directory at "The Guide", I am posting the link to the Guide, and not the place. Just click on Ambrosia Audio Video, to see the goods.

*This Message was edited on 11-Aug-00 01:15 AM by Lexman*
  • Markj
    • Aug 2000

I have been to Ambrosia and have talked with the owner David. Very nice place. The Meridian stuff is awsome!

Comment

• Lexman
      Super Senior Member
      • Jun 2000

Cool Mark, I Would love to see the store. I particularly would love to meet these "speakers of the house", lol.

Lex

Comment

• SiliGoose
        • Aug 2000

They certainly are pretty. I just stare at them for several minutes at a time.

I've not heard them myself but the opinions I've read of their performance is that they don't sound worthy of their price tag. That's too bad if it's true.

-Sili

-Sili
        www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Markj
          • Aug 2000

Sili – I suppose that is true base on the fact that Meridian stuff is very pricey, but then you could say that about all of the real top of the line audio equipment. This stuff is not for the working class of audiophiles but those who have the big bucks.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"