X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wireless
    • Feb 2001

Toslink auto switch

I just received my second 400 disc Sony cd changer for use with my pc and slinke control system. I now need an auto switcher for toslink connection. I'm familiar with the DXS from Nirvis, but along with the MSB Digital Director these are $500+.
    Does anyone know of a toslink automatic switch any less expensive than those?

Thanks for your help!

John
    My HT Picts
    John
    My HT Picts
  • Crimson
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

John,
    Price-wise I'm not too sure, but I think Niles makes one as well as.....darn the name escapes me. Let me go look up the manufacturer and I'll get back to you.

Q.
    Q.

Comment

• Wireless
      • Feb 2001

Thanks Joe. I did get a recommendation from an AV Science forum member on an Audio Authority switcher and it looks pretty good for around $129 + shipping. Autodetect and priority input selection. Adds 4 toslink and 4 coax. I'm not sure I could or want to do better than that.

John
      My HT Picts
      John
      My HT Picts

Comment

• Crimson
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

John,
        Glad you found one. The other company that I couldn't remember is Xantech.
        Good Luck!

Q.
        Q.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"