X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Yesterday and today @ HTG!

Hey you few HTGuide die hard members! I appreciate each and every one of you yesterday and today that continue to be active HTGuide Forum members! But you have to think back further than "Die Hard" the movie for my embedded clues of what this is about. It's huge for me here in TN, but won't make much difference to you probably, well maybe it could here or someplace else.

We are in the music world here, not movies. We DO need more of you, to make HTG all that it can be for music and movies, or we can let it be and walk away someday. But wouldn't it be better if we get back to where we were all those years ago??? If we got back to those days, it would be really special for me!

It's just something consider. I wonder if anyone can figure it out the subtle or not so subtle clues. I left several bread crumbs to see if you can figure this message out. Even a non-enthusiast for music might figure it out. LOL.

I hope you are healthy and well and have a good weekend.

Doug
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

I will close the forum for a week unless someone gets the clues in my post above. It's not that difficult really, I don't think. I am kidding, I won't close the forum for a week, but I would like for someone to solve my mystery words!!! It's relative to today, and yesterday...
    Doug

Comment

• 1Michael
      • Sep 2006

Is it the album from the Beatles? If so that was before my time :W
      Michael
      Chesapeake Va.

Comment

• Kevin P
        • Aug 2000

It's something related to the Beatles, but that's about all my dumb brain can conjure up.

Maybe related to the "Get Back" miniseries from last year?

Comment

• Lex
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Apr 2001

Close but no cigar or new synthesizer Kevin! Michael, the recordings are there for a whole new generation. There will never be another band like the Beatles, for sure or their countless solo works by individual Beatles like Paul McCartney! Wings! George Harrison in the Traveling Willberys with Roy Orbison, Tom Petty and more! Some great music left behind, only two Beatles remain, and it could be that one of them is done touring, Ringo Starr. I can't say for sure, but my distant eye says, he probably is done except studio work. But I could be wrong. But one Beatle is touring soon if not already...
          Doug

Comment

• Ovation
            Super Senior Member
            • Sep 2004

Anything to do with the "butcher cover" for the Yesterday and Today album?

Comment

• Lex
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Apr 2001

No, I bought a ticket to see Paul McCartney in concert in Knoxville, TN! I hope it works out, I have had issues with Ticketmaster. Slugs. Looking forward to it center stage in the 7th row of the nosebleed section, but there are only 27000 seats or so. Should be fine. Looking forward to it!
              Doug

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"