X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twilight Dawn
    • Apr 2012

Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air

Hej guys,

I got a B&W Zep Air for my 18th Bday , and I almost have no wifi connection in my room.. So i was wondering what a good router is ? it's like one floor and 3 rooms apart from the router ...

I also want to put it in the bathroom sometimes.. but I wondered if it was a good idea because of the damp .. would it damage the speakers ?

Antoher question I mostly get music of 320 kbps , is that good ?

Sorry for all the questions !
    Hope you guys can help me !!!
  • mb225
    • Jan 2009

When I first started playing with AirTunes, I had all kinds of problem with my Linksys router. IMO the linksys was a junk. It needed to restarted every few days and I had constant problems. A friend recommended the Apple airport extreme base station (I'm not really an apple person). The airport extreme has been the best router I have ever owned. I highly recommend it. I also have a Zeppelin Air and it works great with the Apple router.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"