X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cdika17
    • Oct 2008

Official SVS Owners Thread

Hadn't seen one yet, figured I'd start one as I just ordered the PC13 and AS-EQ1 !

Ordered mine from the canadian distributer http://www.sonicboomaudio.com/

Very good service, good communication.

Post your pictures, comments, news, orders, etc.!

PB's up first

PB13Ultra PB12plus SB12plus PB10 PB12
    Attached Files
    Chase

---------------------------------------------------
    Rotel RSP-1570, Rotel RMB-1575, B&W N805's, B&W Nautilus HTM2, APC H15, Mitsubishi HC7000 PJ, 110" Carada Brilliant White, SVS PCUltra 13, SVS AS-EQ1 Subwoofer EQ, Wadia 170i transport. Stay tuned, HTPC build coming!
  • cdika17
    • Oct 2008

Now the PC's

PC12-NSD PC12Plus PCUltra13
    Attached Files
    Chase

Rotel RSP-1570, Rotel RMB-1575, B&W N805's, B&W Nautilus HTM2, APC H15, Mitsubishi HC7000 PJ, 110" Carada Brilliant White, SVS PCUltra 13, SVS AS-EQ1 Subwoofer EQ, Wadia 170i transport. Stay tuned, HTPC build coming!

Comment

• cdika17
      • Oct 2008

AS-EQ1 sub EQ
      Attached Files
      Chase

Comment

• Armbender
        • Jul 2005

ive got a PC 13 Ultra and it was the best purchase I have ever made in my life...
        Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords

Comment

• Kevin D
          Ultra Senior Member
          • Oct 2002

Two CS-39's here.. Upgraded to the new drivers and am on my third amp. I keep running out of power but not drivers.

I had the original Samson 500x2. Switched to a Rotel 1092 roughly 800x2 but shut down a lot. Trying out a Crown Xti2000 right now with 800x2. The 1200x2 Xti4000 was a little too much.

Looking to get the SVS EQ after some reviews come out.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Vinny
            • Mar 2006

Another one for lower end(PB12NSD/V (old one witih NSD driver))
            They make really good sub, the reps know what they are doing and being honest on what you need instead of telling you to go for most expensive models.

The down side is....... I have been using the same sub because they are satisfying and the weight/size of it made it hard to sell this giant beast

The SB12 ultra looks tempting(cheaper than what I have, and an upgrade even) but it would just be a waste for tossing this sub away.

But this is still the most satisfying purchase I had in years
            Pioneer KRP-500M
            Emotiva UMC-1
            Parasound 5125
            Oppo BDP-83
            Klipsch RF-3II, RC-3II, RB-5II
            SVS PB-10NSD

Comment

• cdika17
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Kevin D
              Two CS-39's here.. Upgraded to the new drivers and am on my third amp. I keep running out of power but not drivers.

I had the original Samson 500x2. Switched to a Rotel 1092 roughly 800x2 but shut down a lot. Trying out a Crown Xti2000 right now with 800x2. The 1200x2 Xti4000 was a little too much.

Looking to get the SVS EQ after some reviews come out.

Kevin D.
              Bunch of discussion here:

Good review here:

slay me down if posting these is against any rules.
              Chase

Comment

• KahunaCanuck
                • May 2008

Good idea!

I have 2 Ultra 13s in my theatre, just set them up on 15hz tune...deep baby! :B
                Kahuna's Theatre

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"