X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SimonHans
    • Jan 2009

Synn tube ampliefiers

A dealer invited me to come and listen to a Synn preamp. Hoewever I cannot find anything about that company or type on the internet, except for a simmilar post in an old forum (2003). Does anybody know anything about the Synn amplifiers?
  • planitismetal
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by SimonHans
    A dealer invited me to come and listen to a Synn preamp. Hoewever I cannot find anything about that company or type on the internet, except for a simmilar post in an old forum (2003). Does anybody know anything about the Synn amplifiers?

Look, I made a search also, and as I can suppose, this company seems to be a ghost company...I've found HDMI 1.3 cables at Play.com, also Synn DVDplayer 9090 here in Greece (without foto or anything else)...SO You have to be very carefull and very suspicious... I also read that someone has bought pre/amp C08/P08 and they didn't have manual inside... So, ask your dealer about site, country of manufacture, and garantie!!!
    Also I've read that in front is the SYNN logo and in the back is LIMIT logo...

BE CAREFULL!!!

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"