X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cartman33
    • Dec 2008

hopefully someone remembers

i bought these speakers from partsexpress.com quite awhile ago. all i remember about them is that they are 4 Ohm, sold a a 5.25 cast frame woofer and made by vifa. i have looked on vifa website and have not found any information and a google.com search has turned up nothing. i am wanting to run the pair of them (in series for 8 Ohm) in a 2 way MTM center channel setup; and a dayton dc28f-8. just curious if these will play to the 3000Hz i was planning to cross them at.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by cartman33; 03 December 2008, 16:43 Wednesday.
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Cartman, have you tried sending the pics to customer support at PE? That might well be the way to the fastest answer.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• cartman33
      • Dec 2008

that is the only thing i have yet to do...so i will send them to PE and see what they say...

Comment

• cartman33
        • Dec 2008

partsexpress.com said that the were made for soundstream and would be best used for freeair installations. so i am just going to hang on to these. i will probably end up using them in my car, as that is where they were designed to be used.

Comment

• David Meek
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Glad they were able to help. That is a nicely built (at least from the photos) driver.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• cartman33
            • Dec 2008

i too was impressed with their size when i first received them. the are very hefty....

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"