Dayton BR-1SPE any good ???
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
- Bottom
-
what about fronts ?
I was thinking I could possibly swing a set of 5 all the way around...
paired with some decent subs would these not sound too bad for HT use ??- Bottom
Comment
-
Dennis Murphy has an upgraded crossover for the BR-1. Don't know if that is the same speaker or not.
www.murphyblaster.com.
Frank- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
I'm thinking about putting together a new 7.1 channel surround for my Computer gaming experience...
I saw these new @ the dayton website !
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...number=295-358
Anyone tried em ???
...-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by lunchmoneySo I had this old Yamaha sub... 8" driver, 3" x 6" port, about .75 cu ft, with a 50 watt (claimed) plate amp... it sucked. Distorted at the slightest provocation, and overall had all the sonic glory of a wet fart.
The good thing about it is that it was a nicely constructed...-
Channel: Build stories
-
-
by nox9colt45Hey, first time poster here, been in avsforum for a few years now. Just starting to get into DYI and sounds really really fun. Sorry ahead of time if this seems stupid to you all. Goal is not to make myself look like an idiot
Here it goes:
Lookin to build...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by joeybuttsSo I was reading over the thread and was studying the crossover and wanted to get a BOM for the center. A lot of questions arose, that I think can be answered by just listing the parts. I was wondering if I am overdoing some parts,
One big question I had was that some of the inductors...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by Chris DWith some of the audio talk lately, I'm in the mood for some really good Big Band and/or Swing music.
Recommendations?-
Channel: In Tune - All about the music
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment