X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fattner
    • Nov 2007

looking for a tube sacd/hdcd/universal payer

Well ,I got a taste of a sacd/hybrid and I love it ,I think I will put my money into a player (tube love that sound w/solid state power) instead of a TT.Any recommendations Range 1000.00-2000.00?,I know its not much but hay on a firemens salery its the best I can do for now .Harry :roll: ps I have all solid state Mac stuff /and maggies 3.6 thanks
  • fattner
    • Nov 2007

doesn't anyone have a suggestion?????????????

Any suggestion on a sacd/universal player tube $1500-$2000 range "best value for the money vs.sound!!!

Comment

• littlesaint
      • Jul 2007

The Cayin Audio SCD-50T will do what you're looking for, and you might find one in your price range. For around $1000 though, an Oppo 980 as a transport and a good external DAC like a Benchmark DAC1 is a pretty good combination, minus the tubes though. You might find an external DAC with a tube stage that you could use with the Oppo, but make sure it support 88.2/176.4KHz for SACD and 96/192KHz for DVD-A.
      Santino

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

Comment

• fattner
        • Nov 2007

does anyone have any views on Cayin Audio SCD-50T /or there audiophile 2ch/4 tubes

Has anyone out there know of the tube cd player from Cayin,sound ,qualitity,etc. ?any other suggestions would kindly appreicate. harry

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"