X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comeup
    • Jul 2005

Oppo Dv-981hd

I haven't seen a thread on this dvd player yet if so point me in the right direction if not lets chat. I hear how good the Oppo dvd players are, well do they contend with the big boys? I have a Denon 3910 and if the Oppo is as good then Denon got me for $1300. This DV-981HD is their latest one that is suppose to have better picture quality than their first dvd player with the addition of sacd/dvd-audio I do need a new dvd player in the bedroom. Is the Oppo dvd players good enough to be mixed in a high end system? I'm seriously thinking of buying one.
    Blake
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Blake, check out this Oppo DV-981HD thread in the HT section.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

I'm still considering putting one in my bedroom setup. Don't have anything there working. NOT going to replace my 3910 with one in my theater. That 3910 is staying there for a while.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"