ATS Acoustic panels / superb performers!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pearsall001
    • Dec 2005

ATS Acoustic panels / superb performers!!!

Well I just recently added a few absorption panels from ATS Acoustics (3) 2'x2'x4" & (1) 2'x4'x4". The build quality is outstanding & their fabric choices are pretty extensive. These new panels combined with my GIK monster bass trap (1) 2'x4'6" & the Echo Busters corner traps (2ea) have really put a smile on my face. It's so hard to believe what actually happens. The music just takes on a whole new presence, the bass is just so damn tight now I can hardly believe it. My friends actually checked to see if my SVS sub was on. They couldn't believe it either. The vocals & instruments are so well defined & the soundstage has taken on a whole new dimension. I'm telling you if you've never thought about treating your room - mistake - BIG MISTAKE!!! It has got to be the best bang for the buck you can possibly spend. Forget about new cables, IC's, power cords, just get involved with your room. By the way ATSacoustics.com is the most reasonably priced company I have found to date. They only do absorption panels but are working on bass traps. They also sell all the material for the DIY crowd. But for me they were so cheap it didn't make sense to go the DIY route. Just do it!!!!
  • Andrew M Ward
    • Apr 2005

I agree completely

"The room is the single most important component" in my opinion...

Comment

• tboooe
      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by pearsall001
      Well I just recently added a few absorption panels from ATS Acoustics (3) 2'x2'x4" & (1) 2'x4'x4". The build quality is outstanding & their fabric choices are pretty extensive. These new panels combined with my GIK monster bass trap (1) 2'x4'6" & the Echo Busters corner traps (2ea) have really put a smile on my face. It's so hard to believe what actually happens. The music just takes on a whole new presence, the bass is just so damn tight now I can hardly believe it. My friends actually checked to see if my SVS sub was on. They couldn't believe it either. The vocals & instruments are so well defined & the soundstage has taken on a whole new dimension. I'm telling you if you've never thought about treating your room - mistake - BIG MISTAKE!!! It has got to be the best bang for the buck you can possibly spend. Forget about new cables, IC's, power cords, just get involved with your room. By the way ATSacoustics.com is the most reasonably priced company I have found to date. They only do absorption panels but are working on bass traps. They also sell all the material for the DIY crowd. But for me they were so cheap it didn't make sense to go the DIY route. Just do it!!!!
      Hi, I am considering the GIK Corner bass traps and the Echo Buster corner traps. Can you please comment on the GIK and Echo Buster build quality? I also like Real Traps but they are so much more expensive.

Comment

• pearsall001
        • Dec 2005

The GIK monster bass trap is very well constructed. The only downside with the GIK products is the cost for custom fabric. If the stock fabric meets your needs it's a huge savings over their custom colors. Echo Busters corner traps seem to be well constructed also, although it is a totally different design & size. They also have a very extensive fabric selection. For a huge fabric & an extensive product selection check out Acousticalsolutions.com

Comment

• Race Car Driver
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2005

I think you just set your fate, now you must post pics of said panels
          B&W

Comment

• Glenn Kuras
            • Jun 2006

heck yes please post some pics.. Sure do wish you had a few of the Tri Traps to show off. :B :T

Glenn
            Glenn Kuras

Comment

• H.Donald
              • Aug 2004

I just put a few up...too soon to make a definitive statement on their sonic abilities.But,I have them down in my ManCave...and the wood paneling no longer rattles at high levels.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"