X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brac
    • Aug 2005

I think I'm ready to jump!!!!!!

I'm so close to pulling the trigger, I just want to make sure I don't make a mistake, I have read so much I'm seeing cross-eyed. The Outlaw 990 Surround Sound Processor seems to be every thing I'm looking for. If I could just hear from somewhone Who has one or has had one I will "do the deed".

It is the right price point and the reviews are just what I have been looking for. Called support and they seem to also know their stuff.

This has been a long search and the bonus is I can in home tril for just 1 way shipping........

Thanks Again
    Brac
  • wkhanna
    Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

$1100 will put you in the realm of some pretty good company.

I have not ever heard the Outlaw equipment, but have heard it is considered quite capable for its price. Ask around to see if others have tried it with your speaker combo, and if you can, go listen to other comparable brands in that price range.

Having the in-home audition and 'new with warranty' is a significant feature.

I looked seriously at an Outlaw pre/pro recently too, but decided to take a riskier road and bought a used RSP-1066.
    _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
    ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• LikeCoiledSteel
      • May 2004

Hi Brac,
      I have not heard the Outlaw 990 but I do have the 950 and thier M200 monoblock. All I can say is that I am very happy with Outlaw gear. They have the best service dept. hands down in the industry. I have not had one problem with any of thier gear. I think you will enjoy the 990.
      Steel

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"