X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kurtholz
    • Feb 2005

Rotel Line Conditioner RLC900 RLC 900

Hi All

I am currently using one of the older monster power conditioners, i saw one of these on ebay, does anyone use this?

just wanted some feedback on if it is a must have or not

the Rotel dealer i have used recommended panamax, which i didnt feel did anything different than what i have

thanks again

Kurt
  • stantheman2
    • Apr 2004

I bought one about five years ago for $100 USD - 1 50% discount off list, at my dealer's annual clearance sale. The dealer had a LOT of the units on clearance, which made me somewhat suspicious, but I thought I'd try it, because my house at the time was located in an area with pretty poor quality line voltage. The rlc-900 did seem to clean up the sound a little, and make bass lines clearer.

Comment

• chrispy35
      • Feb 2004

It's great if you want the power sequencing feature (also good if you just want another piece of Rotel gear in your rack). As for the filtering, I haven't a/b'd since I was only interesting in the sequencing.

Comment

• kurtholz
        • Feb 2005

yeah, heck, i figured better to have one more Rotel toy

:-)

Kurt

Comment

• benny
          • Jan 2005

..or...

I tried a Brickwall unit, which is marketed more as a surge protector. I cannot tell you how happy I am with it. 6 isoloated with 2 always-on outlets. The price is right and the sound has improved much more than I expected ( running Rotel 10 series components ). Never have tried the Rotel, though.

Comment

• woof*
            • Mar 2005

hi,
            im new here...in fact this is my first post...lol..
            I have the Rotel RLC 900. I purchased it just last month and its made huge improvement in my system... at least on the video end. My new Denon 2105 died and is in the shop (thats another story..grrr) so all ive been able to use is my video (tv/dvd) so far. The power lines are over my house in the area i live in and my house wireing i guess is poor. I had a little snow and ocassional horizontal lines in my screen. After i installed the Rotel things emediately cleared up. amazing. My HDTV is really clear. I have my tv,dvd,cd and sat dish connected to the rotel. The Denon and an Adcom power amp will be connected hopefully tomorrow if its repaired. The Rotel is nice looking and the delay power up features will be great too..

Comment

• UCLAman
              • Oct 2005

Rlc 900

Anyone know if this unit has ears for rack mounting? PLease let me know - Kevin D are you out there??

Rene

Comment

• mjb
                Super Senior Member
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by UCLAman
                Anyone know if this unit has ears for rack mounting? PLease let me know - Kevin D are you out there??

Rene
                Google is your friend!
                Product Review - Rotel RLC-900
                - Mike

Main System:
                B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
                Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"