Position / view / inside of the cabinet and start phase of project for the stands,on to the rear speakers ;
A few my DIY projects "J&N"
Collapse
X
-
-
and more;
P.S.
This is the address of my group, here there are no limitations on posting your DIY- Audio Ideas in photos, I would be very pleased if we met there! In this group , commercial posts are not allowed!
Thank you for your attention!
Joro
- Bottom
Comment
-
- Bottom
Comment
-
-
- Bottom
Comment
-
- Bottom
Comment
-
-
- Bottom
Comment
-
- Bottom
Comment
-
Wow. Those are beautiful. Inside and out.- Bottom
Comment
-
Thanks!
The name of the my loudspeakers - "J&N" are the initials of Joro/ my nickname / аnd per se and Nelly/nickname of my wife / and this is ours logo.
Some think, It looks like the J and N are giving each other a high five. Yes, that's right, it's been 40 years together!- Bottom
Comment
-
- Bottom
Comment
-
-
-
- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by CJ PaulEven though I made a mistake, I had a great DIY weekend. Let me explain. Saturday, I go out and cash in the gift card I got for Father's Day (I know, I know) for what it was always meant to pay for, a Ryobi table saw. Then later that day I picked up a basic Skil plunge router as well and started building...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by stevoveeJust finished up a pair of sr71's for my dad, veneered them in santos rosewood and they look as good as they sound. Only martin logans trump them w/ regards to high frequency reproduction. The many build threads on here were an incredible resource when it comes to construction methods...really helped...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by ThomasWPlanar dipoles have always been one of my favorite speakers. The primary issues creating a good DIY dipole planar system have been the cost and availability of drive units.
The B&G RD series drivers are $pendy, and need a higher than advertised XO point to sound their best. In addition...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by Mark KI know this is way ahead of time, but it's really never too early to start thinking about and designing projects for a get together. I'm actually shooting for mid-late summer. If a bunch of folks have projects they think they can get together by spring, that would be ok too.
If you're interested...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by AmphiprionPlease forgive the rambling nature of this post, a bit to much riesling tonight
but I just wanted to start a light-hearted, non-contentious thread for musings on what's important in audio DIY (if such a thing is possible
)
I find myself these days focusing much less on the "end...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment