Hello Together
I would like to build the Khanspire. Since I want to use this also for listening to music, I prefer the ported version.
I ask myself now only the question of whether I install the bass reflex port in the back or as a downfire as in the Statements. In my room the speakers are quite close to the wall.
What would you recommend?
I would like to build the Khanspire. Since I want to use this also for listening to music, I prefer the ported version.
I ask myself now only the question of whether I install the bass reflex port in the back or as a downfire as in the Statements. In my room the speakers are quite close to the wall.
What would you recommend?





ops: I have been scrounging around for drivers and should have the last of them in about a week or so, thanks to a few good people on the PE website (Eddie, Joseph, Christian, Louis). Thanks a lot fellas for your...
Comment