Helios mk2 - The Two Towers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gregor
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2023
    • 3

    #46
    I would buy from them, but shipping, taxes and fees in EU kill the "bussines". But gladly I found the scheme on Bagbys facebook site yesterday evening. Seems like I will have to become a social media user after all... 😄 Though I hate those.

    G

    Comment

    • Bear
      Super Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 1044

      #47
      I just noticed the mentions here (six months later). As long as the crossover is in the public domain, I'm happy to provide the schematic. I believe that was what happened after Jeff's passing, but it has been a while.
      Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.

      Comment

      • JonMarsh
        Mad Max Moderator
        • Aug 2000
        • 16170

        #48
        I just realized something “funny” - I have the drivers on hand to build a set of these… I just don’t have the time!! I would be curious to see the crossover schematic if feasible.
        the AudioWorx
        Natalie P
        M8ta
        Modula Neo DCC
        Modula MT XE
        Modula Xtreme
        Isiris
        Wavecor Ardent

        SMJ
        Minerva Monitor
        Calliope
        Ardent D

        In Development...
        Isiris Mk II updates- in final test stage!
        Obi-Wan
        Saint-Saëns Symphonique/AKA SMJ-40
        Modula PWB
        Calliope CC Supreme
        Natalie P Ultra
        Natalie P Supreme
        Janus BP1 Sub


        Resistance is not futile, it is Volts divided by Amperes...
        Just ask Mr. Ohm....

        Comment

        • Bear
          Super Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 1044

          #49
          Originally posted by Gregor
          I would buy from them, but shipping, taxes and fees in EU kill the "bussines". But gladly I found the scheme on Bagbys facebook site yesterday evening. Seems like I will have to become a social media user after all... 😄 Though I hate those.

          G
          If you can toss me a link to the FB page, I'll happily post the crossover details directly. I don't want to be disrespectful, though.​


          Originally posted by JonMarsh
          I just realized something “funny” - I have the drivers on hand to build a set of these… I just don’t have the time!! I would be curious to see the crossover schematic if feasible.
          I think any person who saw War Games would have to use the name WOPR for any new project that included the WO24P and a Passive Radiator. 😁🤣
          Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.

          Comment

          Related Topics

          Collapse

          • requiem
            Floorstanding cabinet with removable front baffle
            by requiem
            Could anyone post some pics of a floorstanding cabinet with removable front baffle. What measures should be taken in order to avoid air leaks?
            12 January 2007, 13:47 Friday
          • RookieBuilder
            Helios Build Thread
            by RookieBuilder
            Time for a Helios project. Between the sad news of Jeff Bagby's passing and having built his Quarks years ago and really enjoying them I was intrigued by the Helios. I have been wanting to try something with a waveguide and higher end drivers for a long time so this seemed like a great option. I...
            13 November 2020, 13:44 Friday
          • fjhuerta
            How can I model diffraction + baffle step on a non-square baffle?
            by fjhuerta
            Hi!

            I was working on a new shape for a design. I found out that a pyramid with slightly offset tweeter worked great.

            Unfortunately, I'd like to model the woofers' response using LSPCad's KOF tool (basically a diffraction + baffle step simulator), and I just realized KOF...
            13 April 2008, 14:21 Sunday
          • Jed
            Design concept good or destined for failure...
            by Jed
            I'm working with someone on the design of a 3-way or possibly 3-way plus subwoofer using an RS28a, Excel W15CH, W22EX. The tweeter/mid cross at around 2K- which uses 4th order, and the woofer/mid cross at around 300HZ using 2nd order. Simulations predict this setup will have a very smooth frequency...
            25 June 2005, 12:27 Saturday
          • JonW
            The Schlafmutzes Mini MT’s design and progress
            by JonW
            Here are the Schlafmutze Mini MT’s!

            This speaker design is still in progress. As things get closer to the end I will update this thread and put all the relevant, permanent details into these first few posts. For now here is the start of the project and where the progress is at, currently....
            28 February 2013, 21:55 Thursday
          • Loading...
          • No more items.
          Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

            Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

            Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"