Can Classe multichanell amps drive B&W 802D?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antonkk
    • Jan 2010

Can Classe multichanell amps drive B&W 802D?

I know that the mono's are perfect for 802's yet I'll also have to built a m/ch system based on them so I thougt about getting a multichanel amp first and add the monoblocks later when budget allows. Can any of Classe's multichanel amps do 802's justice?
  • SRT-10 Viper
    • Mar 2005

I have the CT5300 running 2 800Ds, 1 HTM1D, 2 802Ns and it sounds great!

Comment

• Skyblue
      • Jun 2009

Holy sweet jebus.. Im envious!!!

How big is your room btw?
      B&W 800 Diamond, B&W805S, B&W DB1, Classe SSP 800, DIY Icepower ASX2 600W monos, Ayre QB9, JPlay.

Comment

• ray5
        • Dec 2008

I have a Ca 5200 driving them and a HTM 2D and 804S rears. No sweat. It was a dramamtic change from my Rotels. I am sure mono will be better but alsi much more money now that t he CAM 400s are gone except used. The CAM 600's are $7000 a piece!!!

Comment

• wettou
          Ultra Senior Member
          • May 2006

Originally posted by ray5
          I have a Ca 5200 driving them and a HTM 2D and 804S rears. No sweat. It was a dramamtic change from my Rotels. I am sure mono will be better but alsi much more money now that t he CAM 400s are gone except used. The CAM 600's are $7000 a piece!!!
          Yes that is brutal $21,000 to drive three 802D ops:
          Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"