I have have been itching to put the Hyperion on the bench, but I figured the way it's sort of pushed as a set with it's "matching" preamp I ought to get one of those to test, too. Specs are almost too good to believe, especially at the price. But that's almost become the norm for Denafrips.

So a silver sample of the Hestia was ordered early this week, quoted ship time is 5 days.

This are smaller than they look; keep in mind the amp is just 80W per ch at 8 ohms. But with fully balanced operation and THD+N < 0.001, I have "Great Expectations" as Dickens would say...
So a silver sample of the Hestia was ordered early this week, quoted ship time is 5 days.
This are smaller than they look; keep in mind the amp is just 80W per ch at 8 ohms. But with fully balanced operation and THD+N < 0.001, I have "Great Expectations" as Dickens would say...

). Ceiling 2.8...
Comment