X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Curt C
    • Feb 2005

$5 Switch for Statement Monitors:

I know a few of you are building Statement Monitors and I though I'd share a source for the 3PDT switch I call out for the switchable BSC version.

Warehouse distributor for many top name manufacturers. Parker Hydraulics, Hypro Pumps, Prince Hydraulics. Direct from the factory. Surplus equipment. We buy large quantities of manufacturer's surplus or excess stock.

I bought a pair of these a couple of weeks ago for my transient perfect Maverick project. They are new, 15A, switches, and at $5, much cheaper than comparable switches sourced from the regular electronics supply houses. They have a center off position, which is superfluous for the Monitors, but is immaterial for their intended function. I can recommend the Surplus Center as a reputable, local company.

C
    Curt's Speaker Design Works
  • AJINFLA
    • Mar 2005

Hi Curt,

Do you have any in-room measurements of the Statement speakers, with and without the fixed eq?

cheers,

AJ
    Manufacturer

Comment

• Curt C
      • Feb 2005

I may still have the summed responses on my computer of both topologies based on 1 meter measurements, but nothing that will show below the baffle step with any great accuracy. I’ll have to look tonight.

C

Comment

• AJINFLA
        • Mar 2005

I was thinking further into the room, maybe around the listener position using RTA, so we can see the combined room/speaker LF both with and without the filter. At that position of course.
        Is this a ported or sealed design?

cheers,

AJ
        Manufacturer

Comment

• Curt C
          • Feb 2005

That I won't have, and the test articles are no longer in my possession.
          It was a ported design.

C

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"