X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scotteh
    • Mar 2011

DVD/Blu-Ray Storage (UK)

Hi All,

I'm clutching at straws and hoping you good folk might be able to help.

I am after a dvd/blu-ray storage cabinet that is capable of holding 300 or more dvd's or blu-ray's in black. You'd think this would be relatively easy considering one search on google.COM brings up loads of results in the USA. However doing the same search on google.CO.UK proves that once again us British like to make things difficult.

I've searched everywhere I can think of and haven't really found anything, IKEA included lol.

What are you lot using to store your media and can you advise?

TIA

Scott
  • jeepers
    • Mar 2010

I asked a carpenter to make a storage cabinet for me.

Comment

• aarsoe
      • May 2004

IKEA does have one. It's called BENNO. You can adjust the height to make it match. They also have BESTÃ… & LERBERG

Comment

• Scotteh
        • Mar 2011

I did see the BENNO and I know I can buy multiple ones and put them next to each other, however I just want one that will hold 300+ in black.

Just something along these lines, you just CAN'T find them in the UK, not as far as I've found at least.

Shop the Triple Width Barrister Tower in Black - Prepac Furniture - BMB-1200 on sale at $283 by Prepac Manufacturing and compare part PREPAC-BMB-1200 from the Media Storage department at Everything Furniture.

Comment

• Scotteh
          • Mar 2011

Finally found and gone for something, it's not really the size I wanted but it will do

Comment

• Chris D
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Dec 2000

Wow, that looks nice!
            CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
            - Pleasantville

Comment

• Scotteh
              • Mar 2011

Yeah doesn't look too shabby

I've got one to start with to see how much space it actually gives me for DVD's and Blu-Ray's and if it's not enough I'll get a second. Definitely the best option I've found available in the UK.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"