X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bam!
    Super Senior Member
    • Jan 2004

O.K pictures are in gallery.Now what?

I have downloaded my pictures and they are indeed sitting in the gallery..so now what do I do? ops:

Thanks bud (Andrew)

Bam!
    Got a nice rack to show me ?
  • Gordon Moore
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Feb 2002

so now what do I do?
    Not much ...if people want to look at your pics they can go to the gallery and look at them (unless I'm missing something here :?: )

cheers,

Gord
    Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

Comment

• Bam!
      Super Senior Member
      • Jan 2004

Hi Gordon...

Well I would have likes to have it posted in TTp or in Home Theater...

Thanks Gordon...Cause I think Andrew is gone to Toronto for a while? I would have waited a slight while...

Anyway Merci buckets!

Bam!

Comment

• Gordon Moore
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Feb 2002

Okay now I understand...Bing gave you pretty complete instructions... basically you want to do this:

right?

So how did i do that?

1. click on gallery
        2. click on the username of the picture I want to link to
        3. find the picture and click on the thumbnail to get the larger sized one.
        4. right click on the picture (brings up a menu) and click on properties
        5. Highlight the Address (URL) of the picture and copy it (CTRL+C or highlight the URL and right click copy)

6. CTRL+V or right click and paste the URL in the post box....highlight the the link and click on the IMG button...this will wrap IMG tags aroung the link...URL tags only make the link active so that when you click on it a seperate window will open...if you use IMG tags the image will appear in your post...use the TESTING area to practise.

Another trick is to find someone's post with an example of what you want...like this post for example and click the edit button. You won't actually be able to edit their post but it will let you see how the various TAGS work.

Hope that Helps

cheers,

Gordo

"A RONSTER!"
        Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

Comment

• Bam!
          Super Senior Member
          • Jan 2004

Thanks Gordon! and you are right Bing did give an amazing explanation but I posted here after TTP because I wasn' t sure that they would respond...So thanks a million bud and Bing ofcourse.

Bam!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"